bulk hair extensionmanufacturer and distributor
Premium remy hair/ Cuticle intact
What are bulk hair extensions?
The word ‘bulk’ refers to a bunch or bundle of hair without weft. The bulk is mainly used to make weft hair extensions. Still, it could also be offered to clients who want to use it to create their own version of weft hair extensions or for braiding or Brazilian knotting techniques.
Why choose bulk hair extensions from New Times Hair?
– Hair extension techniques are forever evolving at New Times Hair. Every week, every minute, a new design or tool is likely developed at New Times Hair and presented to the world for better working the hair.
– Our vision is to have everyone worldwide afford a beautiful self without breaking their bank. Having coped in the hair industry for over a decade, New Times Hair has managed to keep every production stage under close control. It has developed a unique supply chain to minimize costs and retain quality.
– At New Times Hair, we only use ethically-sourced human hair collected in bulk from the most reputable hair vendors in the world. All bulk hair we collect is real human hair. The coat has not been processed. This allows for a nicely aligned and intact cuticle remaining on each and every strand.
– Each bundle or bunch of bulk hair extensions collected is a single drawn, lengths of which vary naturally… similar to how our natural hair grows from the scalp.
– We are one of the only few bulk hair extension distributors worldwide.