Do your customers worry about how to trim their hairpieces to a comfortable size? What if, instead, all they had to do is choose a hairpiece that is already a suitable size? Want to do it? Just watch this video to learn about our detailed method for measuring scalps for hairpieces. We are happy to assist you throughout the rest of the process as you find the ideal hairpiece that fits your customers perfectly and requires no trimming. HERE WE GO!
In this video, the model illustrates each step of the whole measuring process in detail, as well as providing many practical tips. You will acquire a bundle of functional knowledge after watching this video!
- a meter ruler 2. some white eyeliner 3. some tape
- Remove any hairpieces and glue/tape.
- Take off the metal top of the meter ruler.
- Place four fingers above your eyebrows, and use the eyeliner to mark a point as the first start position of the hairpiece.
- Place four fingers (the number of fingers may differ according to the position of your receding line) above the top of your left ear, and use the eyeliner to mark a point as the second start position of the hairpiece.
- Place four fingers (the number of fingers may differ according to the position of your receding line) above the top of your right ear, and use the eyeliner to mark a point as the third start position of the hairpiece.
- Connect the three points through a line that is as straight as possible. This is your minor hairline.
- Use the meter ruler to connect the middle of your nose and the line above. Then, mark the crossing point as the middle of your face.
- Put tape here and measure from here to the start of your back hair with a meter ruler. Record the measurement (for the model in the video, the size is roughly 22cm/8 inches).
- Put tape on the second and third points and then measure the size between them with a meter ruler and record it (for the model in the video, the size is 17cm, 6 inches roughly).
- When measuring the size of your customer’s head, white eyeliner is a must.
- More tape makes the measurement easy.
- When you buy a new hairpiece for your customers, get the exact size that they need so that they don’t have to cut it themselves at home.
- The hairpiece in the video is from New Times Hair, your reliable hair replacement product supplier and business partner. Don’t forget to follow us for better quality! ^_^